[Bordermarch] Fw: [Ansteorra Pelicans] The people of Moore, Oklahoma have endured some...

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Tue May 21 10:25:58 PDT 2013

Facebook
----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Nolen Dale
To: Ansteorra Pelicans
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 11:26 AM
Subject: [Ansteorra Pelicans] The people of Moore, Oklahoma have endured some...

                  Richard Nolen Dale posted in Ansteorra Pelicans
                       Richard Nolen Dale 11:26am May 21
                        The people of Moore, Oklahoma have endured some devastating losses. We need to help. This weekend at Steppes Warlord will be taking donations for all things that would be needed for these brave survivors. Donations will be taken at Gate, I just need a volunteer or volunteers that will take these donations back to Oklahoma.

                        Again donations can be made at gate in both cash, gift cards, or items that will be needed by families.

                        Please cross post to all possible lists.

                        YIS

                        Richard Fairbourne

                        Steppes Seneschal

            View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.