[Bordermarch] Loaner Garb to Oklahoma

Stephanie Simmons simmons4204 at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 08:30:11 PDT 2013

Good morning!

I posted this on the FaceBook page this morning -

I know many of you donated garb to the Hospitaler's Office as "loaner"
garb.  However, in light of the recent tragedy in Oklahoma, with so many of our brothers and sisters losing so much, it is probable that they
lost their garb in addition to mundane items.  With the permission of
the populace, I would like to send our garb to those in Oklahoma. Any
thoughts?

Stephanie

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."