[Bordermarch] Thank You

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 05:25:46 PST 2013

Bordermarch! Santiago and I couldn't be more proud of all those here that left their feet, hands and heart on the lands known as Border Keep. Each and every one of you have worked tirelessly over the last five days and produced a WAR to remember. You are our friends and our family and we are indebted to you for your willingness and unselfishness to please us and our Kingdom. It is hard to put into words how much you all mean to us. We are truly blessed to call each of you a friend and we are honored to be your B&B.