[Bordermarch] Saturday Work day

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 23:02:18 PST 2013

Saturday is Get'r'done day at the castle from 9am - til - 4 or 5ish...We need a genset (generator) and standard lawn & garden implements...here is what I want to do: we are cutting grass (Dona Leah) Saturday...still need chainsaws...we are putting out boats...I will paint same on Weds...fixing castle gate and painting same on wed...cleaning up small amounts of ravine dunnage & small shrubbery...I will drive up Saturday morning...I guess we can caravan?...
enter into the comments what you would like done please...I know I may be missing something
Beau