[Bordermarch] Gatherings to Come...

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 10:55:35 PST 2013

from HE Elizabeth: The traditional Holiday/After BAM meeting and eating is
planned for *Thursday, Dec. 5 at 6:30 at King's Buffet on Dowlen in
Beaumont.* Please come out and visit and celebrate our successful
completion of yet another War of the Rams!

Speaking of holiday gatherings...let's crash TE's house for New Year's
again! Bring food to share, and BOOZE to share, and a sleeping bag if
you're so inclined. We'll probably light a fire or two, sing, get silly,
and ring in another fantastic new year for Bordermarch!
--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB

 *Beauty, strength, youth, are flowers but fading seen;* *Duty, faith,
love, are roots, and ever green.*

GEORGE PEELE, *Polyhymnia*