[Bordermarch] BAM Chiv Booklets are available

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 9 10:13:04 PDT 2013

This just in!...BAM Chiv booklets are available for printing on the Bordermarch website here: http://bordermarch.org/BAM/BAMChiv.html... the printer-friendly (pdf) version is at the top of the page underlined and highlighted in blue...Some reminders and/or notices: 1.) The siege engine wording at the bottom of the page is from previous years...the redaction for each scenario using siege weapons are in the proper scenario descriptions...The website will be updated to reflect this shortly... 2.) Households, units, and individuals please print these out yourselves as there will likely not be Chiv booklets available (or in VERY limited supply) at gate or BAM as we are trying to curb cost overhead... 3.) Combat Archers please bring LOTS, and I mean LOTS, of ammo...Shieldmen & women need bring out the big warboards...Spearmen & women need bring out the BIG Shieldmen... 4.) This is a Gulf War practice so we play by Gulf War rules...This is the standard unless I am otherwise trumped by Royal decree...I cannot wait to see your bright shiny helms again this year...Lets be safe & play safe...Likewise, you have all been warned about our "fighting in the shade" (of the arrows)  so no grousing...YIS, Ld Biau-douz de la Mere, Bordermarch Chivalric Champion & BAM MIC