[Bordermarch] Heather Dale Concert

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 16:48:28 PDT 2013

As it stands now Heather Dale will be here at our home Friday Oct 11th for a house concert. It should start at approx 7 pm. We will be having dessert and beverages. There will be a jar at the door for donations and tapes and T shirts for sale. We have a lot of folks interested who are not in the Barony so we will need a head count if possible. Please RSVP to us if your coming and how many will be joining you.

Lets make a fantastic showing!!

Grace,
Santiago and Elisabeth

Oh and bring a chair. This one may be on the deck.