[Bordermarch] Populace

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 17:19:55 PDT 2013

We had a huge turn out for populace last night. We can't thank the steward, deputy stewards and all the coordinators enough for a fantastic job. All is going well and BAM is looking like it will be bigger then ever. So far we have 22 merchants lots of classes, fighting, dancing, barding and all around good fun. We even have a kids class that has been set up for the Bordermarch encampment. Details will be in the gate booklet. Our biggest area of need now is of coarse gate. If you haven't volunteered for a shift please get with m'L Isabella (Judy Rasmussin) and sign up soon.

m'L David and his lovely lady offered chili for our camp Thursday evening. We will as always have a barony pot luck and the chili will be a good beginning.

Several folks will be going up to site the next couple of Sat to work in the ravine etc..so be looking for posts and check in with us if you can go.

Again Santiago and I can't thank everyone enough for all you continue to do to make this barony rock!!

Their Exc Elisabeth and Santiago