[Bordermarch] Herald's Office

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 12:38:07 PST 2014

Greetings all,

My term as herald (finally) officially ended January 1st.  While I'm still
available for advice, this means that there is not someone staying in
contact with the Kingdom officers to help out with submissions or events or
classes or any other fun things that may come up from the heraldic end of
things.
If you have a terrible sense of humor, like pretty pictures in primary
colors, are interested in the history of names and places, then this job
may be for you!  It's ridiculously easy to do, and you absolutely do NOT
need to be an expert beforehand!  Please, all interested parties, email
Their Excellencies Santiago and Elisabeth and drop a line to the new
regional Solstice Herald Valeria:

southern at herald.ansteorra.org

As always I remain...
--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB

 *Beauty, strength, youth, are flowers but fading seen;* *Duty, faith,
love, are roots, and ever green.*

GEORGE PEELE, *Polyhymnia*