[Bordermarch] Populace and A&S

Cindi Picou cpicou48 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 12:47:56 PST 2014

I am re-working a over-dress I was gifted. I have taken off all of the old
trim and embellishments and am working on a design to embroider on the
bodice. Just made a purchase of silk and wool embroidery threads to stitch
the design. I am also looking to learn spinning. I purchased roving to
spin, and will make my first attempt on a drop spindle-any advice, anyone?

Lady Selina of the Wood