[Bordermarch] A Sad Day

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 10:36:46 PDT 2014

Well said and may God rest her soul.
Santiago and Elisabeth

________________________________
From: Jillian Birtciel <saintesun at gmail.com>
To: Barony Bordermarch <bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 4:29 AM
Subject: [Bordermarch] A Sad Day

Unto the Barony do I write:

It is with the heaviest of hearts that I must relay the passing of a great
Lady. Dene Legh de Mortemer, third Baroness of Bordermarch, lost her 6 year
struggle to fully recover from injuries due to a car accident Friday after
post-surgical complications. While her body may have become frail, her
spirit was ever indomitable and her laughter never faltered. It is that
spirit, humor, love, and generosity that we shall ever cherish.
Services will be held at the Resthaven Cemetery in Silsbee on July 5 at 11
am.

For Baroness Dena, farewell dear friend.

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB

*Beauty, strength, youth, are flowers but fading seen;* *Duty, faith,
love, are roots, and ever green.*

GEORGE PEELE, *Polyhymnia*