[Bordermarch] Gulf war campers

Cindy Derrick briteideastexas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 08:08:49 PST 2014

Good morning GW campers,
I have received our land assignments. This year we are in the  same
block as Axemoor and Bryn Gwlad. Directions: from Kings hwy@ 5 points
Right on Queens hway pass  Ansteorreon gates, take left ( Ricardo d'
Pisa) second camp space on left. The space  is less than 100' after turn
on to Ricardo Pisa.

Ldy Mary has assembled and tested a shower for camp. Please help her
with sump and trenching for water.
Your Excellency Elizabeth/ Santiago please bring  6-8 of the Bordermarch
banners ( 2') for t banners on road side.
Your Excellency Simon and Tessa would you see if you have a couple
banner T post? Please bring if you have room I would like to decorate
the road side.  I'll have re-bar to attache to.

With a new site I realize we have a bit more prep and set up I
appreciate your help.

YIS,
Isabella
Land coordinator,