[Bordermarch] BAM - War of the Rams III - Site Prep

Mary McFarland marymcfarland99 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 10:43:04 PDT 2014

Good day Bordermarch Populace,

In preparation for BAM - War of the Rams III, we would like to complete the
organization of the storage shed at site, as well as a few other projects.
HL Isabella della Rosa <https://www.facebook.com/isabella.gwlad> (Event
Steward) would like to address the shed Sunday Oct 19th. This will be the
day after the demo. I would like to see who could possibly help out that
day.

The goal is to complete the inventory of how many pavilions we have and get
them packaged up to help facilitate site set up, as well as note any repairs
that need to be done to them.

It would be good to get an idea of the number of hands on deck before that
date so if a re-schedule is necessary we can do so and yet still have
plenty of time for Castle and Grounds care in November.

Regarding November, I would like to get feedback from everyone that can
help with CastleCare, on if the 8th/9th or 15th/16th would be better days
to mow, clean up, trim brush, do any repairs necessary on the castle,
extend water line for soup kitchen, and propane torch repairs/maintenance.
The thought is that the closer to event dates we do the mowing/trimming,
the less time it has to grow before the event. But even the 8/9th dates
will work as well. Also if anyone would like to volunteer to lead the "day"
please let me know so we can go over a few things.

Many thanks in advance, Bordermarch always "makes it happen"!

In Service,

Lady Mary Whytehorne O.S.T.B.