[Bordermarch] Official Officer Emails

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 15:18:15 PDT 2015

It's Official...

I am receiving email my office of Seneschal and scribe in an official business capacity at Seneschal at bordermarch.ansteorra.org & Scribe at bordermarch.ansteorra.org...

I expect to annoy you most to death with replies regarding this on reply emails...That's okay I expect the full transition will take some getting used to...And please remember that the officers' of the Barony are all going through the same thing at this time...

My recommendation at least through BAM is to CC (carbon copy email) that particular officer's old email whatever you send to the official email...I definitely DO NOT want anyone missing anything important...This does create some extra stuff to sort through but we will soldier on as we always do...

I would like to demonstrate at the BAM meeting next Sunday what I did to organize and archive my new official office email...
---Beau---