[Bordermarch] New Officers Announced

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 12 19:56:39 PDT 2015

Greetings unto the Populace of the Barony Bordermarch,

It is with great pride in my Barony that I announce the three good gentles who have stepped up and filled roles as Officers for our fair Barony.
Lord  Aron Ulfr (Ron Bentley)---Baronial Herald;Lady Asleif Vilborg (Janet McGrath)---Baronial Hospitaler;m'Lady Melia de la Renaudiere (Melia Ferguson)---Baronial Treasurer
Please give them all a hand and warm greetings...This stuff doesn't run without the sacrifices made by our populace and their efforts...And, as always, these and other offices are ALWAYS looking for deputies to train to fill in the roles when it is time for turnover and stepdown. Ever in Service to BORDERMARCH,---Beau---Seneschal & Scribe