[Bordermarch] Officer Applications being accepted for Barony

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 04:57:48 PDT 2016

Greetings Everyone of the Barony Bordermarch,
We are currently accepting applications for the following offices in our Barony:
Knight Marshal; Scribal Officer; & Deputy Seneschal / Seneschal -in- Training...Our long time friend and current Knight Marshal, Lord Sythe the Bearslayer, will likely be moving away from our area in the very near future...He will be missed...I do believe that any of us woud be allowed o fight by his side and the side of Iron Lance at any Pennsic War...We Wish him well...I am due to step down as Scribal Officer on Jan 1st...anyone with the wherewithal to learn how to make (and break) scribal toys and scrolls please see me after class...I will guarantee your success! I am due to step down as Seneschal next May....I would like to train my replacement slowly and while going through a war (or two)...BAM: WotR V through Gulf Wars & winding down with Coastal Grand Baronials is a challenge even for the best of us...Come learn how to manage and delegate your forces to combat the joy of challeneges and obstacles as your Barony finds success in all it does or strives to do...If that last sentence speaks of irony and duality you don't know the half of it...This job requires a rational and solid manager with preferrably good people skills...If you have any questions about how and where to apply please email the Baroness or I at Seneschal at bordermarch.ansteorra.org; Baroness at bordermarch.ansteorra.org; or contact me on facebook at Beau Dumesnil or Bordermarch Seneschal...Thank you for your interest...
-HL Biau-douz de la Mere, OSTB (called Beau)-
Seneschal & Scribe of Bordermarch,
Commander of the Coastal Army