[Bordermarch] Social Media changes

Seneschal of Bordermarch seneschal at bordermarch.ansteorra.org
Thu Feb 18 22:18:04 PST 2016

Greetings, as many of you may have noticed we are going through some
changes with our Social Media presence...These changes are being made so
that an "official" representing the interests of the SCA is in complete
control of the admin functions for our two new facebook social media
webpages...We will have a public page for anyone to use that will advertise
upcoming events, public items of note, highlight articles of historic
interest, or congratulatory remarks and praise when we do good...The
private page will host members, champions and functionary's only as it is
our business link to one another...we will still be utilizing our
bordermarch and ansteorran lists servers to disseminate all posted
information until further notice...For any questions re: this or any other
order of business please contact the baroness or seneschal at
baroness at bordermarch.ansteorra.org or seneschal at bordermarch.ansteorra.org
Yours in Service,
---Beau---
Seneschal and Scribe of Bordermarch