[Bordermarch] Authorization-Fest at BAM: War of the Rams V

Seneschal of Bordermarch seneschal at bordermarch.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 9 22:32:13 PST 2016

Greetings marshalate & populace of Ansteorra,

I wish to propose:

“AUTHORIZATION FEST VI”

Date: Friday November 18th, 2016

Time: 10:00 am till TBA pm

WHO: Anyone needing an authorization for a specific combat discipline for
both Ansteorra and Gleann Abhann.

HOW: Please read on.

What is it they say? If you have something for SIX years in a row it
becomes an institution? It looks like we are continuing a very positive
institution here at BAM: War of the Rams. We are blessed to have a great
number of multi-Kingdom combatants in one place for three days. Why not
make sure they are all properly kitted out in proper training and paperwork
while we have them here prior to Gulf War’s. Thankfully, and in my most
humble opinion, wisely, the various Marshals of our great Kingdom have
agreed to this quest for proper training and credentialing in the past five
years.

Let us keep up the pace I say.

And, going further, let us continue the expanded efforts to include
Authorizations for the fighting members of our neighboring Kingdom, Gleann
Abhann. In effect, they are currently being asked to provide qualified
marshals of the various disciplines to conduct Authorizations for their
folk of fighting blood.

I humbly seek Marshalate commitments from:
• Ansteorran (Anst) Chivalric (including fiberglass spear);
• Gleann Abhann (GA) Chivalric (including fiberglass spear);
• Anst Rapier;
• GA Rapier;
• Anst Combat Archery;
• GA Combat Archery;
• Anst Siege;
• GA Siege;
• & Combat Marshal warranting for both Kingdoms

Again, as in years past, all the Marshals have to do is show up and
authorize. We will be supplying the handbooks per discipline with all
appropriate forms in each. There will be enough form copies to wall paper
paste the castle. All you the Marshal at Kingdom level (or your appointed
envoy) will have to do is after Saturday’s fighting take said copies home
and submit them via your Kingdom’s authorizing process. It’s that simple!

If interested in assisting please contact: HL Biau douz de la Mere (Beau
Dumesnil) via facebook, beaudumesnil at hotmail.com, or
seneschal at bordermarch.ansteorra.org.