[Bordermarch] Populace, Officer's & Financial committee meetings upcoming

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 03:35:04 PST 2017

Greetings Great Populace of Bordermarch,

BAM is a fond memory; Thanksgiving & Yule Have shown us age yet another year; !2th night had us celebrate the end of the holiday season & the new year; Crown Tournament found Our Kingdom with Heirs; & finally Round Table is confronts our itinerary with War looming on the Horizon.

These activities take energy to organize and fulfill. Organization begins with Populace and Officers' meetings. Our year is starting again and these meetings are about to occur.

January Populace Meeting: January 26th, 2017;

Officer's Meeting & Financial Committee Meeting: February 9th, 2017;

February Populace Meeting: February 23rd, 2017...

I expect ALL Officers' and/or their Deputies to attend the February Officers' meeting. This is where we discuss your budgetary needs and plan your official itinerary of goals and objectives for the year. Goals and objectives can also be discussed at Populace. Budgets are expected to be discussed at the Officers' meeting.

---Centurion Beau---

Seneschal & Knight Marshal