[Bordermarch] Greetings and Good Tidings!

Baroness of Bordermarch baroness at bordermarch.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 1 18:01:28 PDT 2017

Greetings and Good Tidings!

I have recently spoken with King Gabriel and Queen Sonja about the opinion
polling that was conducted last month.

It was reported to me that Bordermarch overwhelming voted in support of
Lady Lessandra Della Torre to be my co-Baroness.

So with the permission of TRM, it is my honor to announce that Lady
Lessandra will be invested as a Co-Baroness on June 17th at the Heraldic
and Scribal Symposium hosted by Ravenfort.

I want to thank everyone who voted and sent in emails for this support. I
am truly looking forward to sitting with and working along side Lessandra.
She has worked hard for this Barony for many years and I know she will
represent Bordermarch just as hard.

Please make arrangements to be at AHSS when TRM invest her.

Vivat!

As always,
Baroness Melia de La Renaudiere