[Bordermarch] Shed Work Day

Lessandra della Torre lessandradellatorre at gmail.com
Fri May 5 17:36:36 PDT 2017

 We will be meeting at the shed in Colmesneil TX (Recreation Road 255  &  Private Road 7350 Colmesneil, TX 75938)   this Sunday (May 7, 2017) (x-apple-data-detectors://0)   at approx   9:00am (x-apple-data-detectors://1). Our goals for the day are to assess the shed for repairs, assess the contents for viability, and organize. If you have any personal items you are aware of in the shed please make arrangements to pick them up either this day or our other scheduled day (Saturday May 20, 2017 (x-apple-data-detectors://2)).

 Assessment of items in the shed will be based on how long since the items were used and if there are any solid immediate plans to use them (I.e. Within the next two wars). Items will also be reviewed for replacement or repairs. Any items that do not meet the criteria will have its picture taken and posted on the Barony's Facebook page for members to claim. Any items claimed will need to be picked up   on Saturday May 20, 2017 (x-apple-data-detectors://3). Items not claimed, or those claimed and not picked up,    will be disposed of.

 The overall goal of this is to make our event (War of the Rams) set up and takedown easier and more organized. Also it will help us recognize those items that need attention (for our guests enjoyment and safety).

 Yours in Service,

 Lady Lessandra della Torre

 War of the Rams VI Event Steward