[Bordermarch] New Officers!

Seneschal of Bordermarch seneschal at bordermarch.ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 30 11:59:13 PST 2018

Greetings Bordermarch!!

I come with great news, we have some new officers to announce. YAY
First we have Lady Gabrielle de Lacy who will be our new Silent
Trumpet Pursuivant of the Barony Bordermarch. If you have any Heraldry
needs she will be the one to talk with and can be reached at
herald at bordermarch.ansteorra.org. Many thanks to Lord Aron Ulfr for
his years of service to this office and our Barony!!
Next, Lord Nikolia Vladislav as our new Archery Marshal for Barony
Bordermarch. He will handle all things archery for our Barony. Many
thanks to Lord Chrestien Brule for his years of service to this office
and our Barony!! I will be working on getting the email set up for
Lord Nikolia.

We are still asking for more applications for the following office's:
MoC
Exchequer
Chronicler
Knight Marshal
Scribal
If you are unsure about it or unable to be an officer we can always
use deputies for all positions as well.

Ever In Service,
Merik
Bordermarch Seneschal