[Bordermarch] Seneschal Announcements

Seneschal of Bordermarch seneschal at bordermarch.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 18 17:27:35 PDT 2018

Greetings unto the great populace of Bordermarch!

We have several announcements for officer changes and some other news for
you.

First we have the office of Minister of Arts and Science. HL Elene has done
a wonderful job during her time and we are grateful for her. She has
stepped down from office in May and her successor is none other than
Countess Tessa. Always one to help, we are certain Countess Tessa will do
the office justice.

Second, Lady Sarah has done a wonderful job for our Barony while holding
two offices simultaneously: Webminister and Rapier Marshal. Like all good
things Lady Sarah’s time in office has come to an end and we are grateful
for her service. I am pleased to announce Lord Aron ulfr’ as her successor
as Webminister. Lord Aron has hit the ground running since taking over in
June. Stay tuned to the official website bordermarch.ansteorra.org as it
goes thru format changes. Lord Aron has help in the way of deputies
Countess Tessa and M’Lady Catherine. On the Rapier Marshal side we have the
infamous Lord Tiefang the Red as Lady Sarah’s successor. Lord Tiefang,
known for his help with the bardic classes of late, has served as Deputy
and makes for a smooth change of office.

Third, THL Biau-douz de la Mere’s time as Bordermarch’s Knight Marshal has
come to an end. THL Biau has done wonderful in his time holding office and
we are grateful for him. Lord Conrad has taken the office in May. He can be
found at our local practices honing his craft. If you find yourself in need
of assistance with chivalric fighting things, he is the one to talk to.

Fourth, we have Lord Aki Seulf. We have enjoyed Lord Aki while he has held
the office of Exchequer. Unfortunately his time with us on land is being
called short, as he must return to the seas. Many thanks to him for his
service. HE Elizabeth de Mont Vert has been selected to be his successor.  She
has served our Barony well in the past and we know she will do the same
going forward.

Last, Dream Keepers has scheduled a castle workday on August the 25th , and
26th if necessary, to spray preservative on all wooden surfaces. We need
all Baronial working hands on deck, many hands make light work. If you are
in need of a ride please let us know so it can be arranged. A huge thank
you to all that applied to offices. Without volunteers this dream does not
exist.

Ever in your service,

Merik

Bordermarch Seneschal