[Bordermarch] WotR

Seneschal of Bordermarch seneschal at bordermarch.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 9 15:00:37 PDT 2018

Greetings all. Let me start by thanking you for bringing concerns over gate
cost at WotR to the attention of the financial committee.  After having
some time to go through numbers and attendance trends we found we are able
to lower gate cost for Saturday gate 6:00 A.M. until close to $20.00 with a
blue card. FYI the $5.00 for not having a blue card does not go to the
hosting group, it goes to Kingdom. War of the Rams site is leased on a per
person price, meaning we pay a certain amount per person on site regardless
of what day they show up. Our break even number is around $20 per person.
Any amount made above break-even is used to fund the Barony yearly costs
i.e. storage unit, guild allotments, 12th Night, etc. If you have any more
questions or concerns please reach out to us, we will gladly help any way
we are able.
In service,
Meurik
Bordermarch Seneschal