BVC - Brew Ideas

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Aug 25 09:28:19 PDT 1998

Andre Rodriguez said something that sounded like:
> I am Señor Andre Rodriguez from the Kingdom of Ciad.  We've started a
> small brewing guild with our Shire that meets monthly to review brewing
> topics.  We've reviewed mead, wine, and beer making processes and have
> run out of ideas to discuss.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Here's a few more:

Cordial making process
Difference between modern and "period" techniques
Period vs modern styles (not all beverage styles were done during period)
References & reviews
Equipment
Judging and/or entering competitions/displays
Law (Society and Mundane)

I'm sure I could think of a few more discussion topics given time.

In Service,