BVC - Braggot experiences?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Dec 2 11:13:11 PST 1998

Good Morning,

  I am looking at making a braggot. Unfortunately I've never done this,
  so I'm looking for words from those who have.

  I am planning on doing 2 half batches next to each other. I will do
  one hopped and the other not. This will hopefully give me a better
  idea of how I like them. I figured I would do a pale ale/bitter type
  beer and not a porter/stout.

  Just because of my current experience, I will be using partial-grain
  batches and not all-grain. (I'm still looking at getting all the
  equipment put together soon.)

  I appreciate any words of wisdom on the topic.

Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "If you want my views of history
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   then there is something you should know.
House Flaming Dog     |   The three men I admire the most are
pug at pug.net           |   Curly, Larry and Moe!" --Meatloaf