BVC - Homebrewing disaster

David Jurgens david at energygraphics.com
Tue Dec 29 06:45:11 PST 1998

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	OxladeMac at aol.com [SMTP:OxladeMac at aol.com]
	Sent:	Tuesday, December 29, 1998 8:41 AM
	To:	bvc at Ansteorra.ORG
	Subject:	BVC - Homebrewing disaster

	>>SNIP<<

	The cheapest source of replacement carboys I've found is Fezzo
Water Company
	in Tulsa - $12.50 each, plus the time to go pick them up.  Does
anyone know a
	cheaper source?

	In Houston we have some health food stores that still carry
spring water in glass bottles.  They only want $5.00 as a deposit for
the bottle.  The water costs $8.50 to $9.00 and I use it for brewing and
just keep the bottle.  Cheapest 5-gallon carboy I have been able to
find.

	I am sorry about the loss of your equipment.

	Godwin