BVC - Homebrewing disaster

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Dec 29 07:40:24 PST 1998

Hugh Niewoehner (hughn at ssd.fsi.com) said something that sounded like:
> I understand the Corningware store in the Stroud outlet mall at one time
> carried five gallon carbouys for approx $10 each.

This is the same thing I do. We have a Reading China outlet in San Marcos
that does the same thing.

Other than that, some people can get them at stores with water in them.
A lot of the stores won't let you take the empties for the cost of the
deposit anymore since a lot of home brewers kept doing this.