BVC - Bryn Gwlad Brewers' Guild...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Dec 31 09:24:31 PST 1998

Good Morning,

  The Bryn Gwlad Brewers' Guild will meet the first Monday of the month.
  That will be January 4th at 7 PM.

  This will be the last Guild meeting at my house. At Candlemas the
  guild will be handed over to TuhTahl/Alaric.

  This month we will be disucssing the Candlemas competition with a sample
  judging form to hash out. As well, Mistress Clare has volunteered to
  bring samples of different flavored honeys to see the taste difference.

  Anyone who would like to help is welcome to show up!

  Here is a map to help you find your way. It's no way near to any known
  scale.

  ||                                            ||        .
  ||                                            ||        |\
  ||B               A ||X        |W             ||L     N |
  ||u               rS||---------|o             ||a       |
  ||r               re||Choquette|o             ||m
  ||n               oc||         |d             ||a
  ||e               yo||         |r             ||r
                    Keonig / 2222                  -> To I-35

  The address is 1502 Choquette. The phone number is 323-9722.

  I hope to see you there!

Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "If you want my views of history
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   then there is something you should know.
House Flaming Dog     |   The three men I admire the most are
pug at pug.net           |   Curly, Larry and Moe!" --Meatloaf