[MK-BnV] Back in the saddle again!

Baden,Doug baden at oclc.org
Mon Jan 26 14:16:18 PST 1998

Hi gang.
The last few months have been hard on me.  I am better now.

So to announce the penultimate round (next to the last) for the Bylaws
and to ask for suggestions as to Guild Rank for members who have asked
to join, here we go!

I have incorporated just about all of the suggestions into the Bylaws I
have (because I liked them :)), but I have only one question left, and
it is a prickly problem:

Do I give the Guild the right to levy fines against it's members?
Pro:  It is very period and a BIG part of the Guild's power.
Con: Well, it rankles.

They are at http://www.dnaco.net/~arundel/bylaws.html

If you do not have a web browser, I can send you a text version of the
document.

I also am soliciting wording for the petition to TRM's.  I have some
that Odo gave me, but I am looking for more input.

Just email me :).

Brew!
Arundel

--
Richard "Pug" Bainter                 |          GlobeSet, Inc.
System & Network Admin. Manager       |  1250 S. Capital of Tx Hwy, 1-300