BVC - LPT...

eric mauer eric.mauer-next at attws.com
Tue Nov 10 09:39:57 PST 1998

Pug reports on the Brewer's Roundtable,
and asks:

>>>Where do we go from here? How do we go forward?<<<

First of all, we need to work on the judging guidelines
we talked about. Pug-can you repost our take on the judging form so we can
work on what a judge needs to know...

Second, we need to see if there's interest in starting a kingdom wide guild.
To that end, I'd like to see a mailing list of brewers in kingdom (not just
those on line).

I'm volunteering to put together an initial mailing after our competition at
Candlemas. If you know someone who brews
who isn't on this list, send their address to me (at: tuhtahl at texas.net),
and I'll add them to the database.

Pug-maybe a sign up form with the website?

Come to think of it, if you're on the list, and are interested, send your
mailing address to me at the same address.

(Bryn Gwlad people: I probably already know where you live, but email me anyway...)

TuhTahl