Directory submissions... (Was Re: BVC - LPT...)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Nov 11 15:03:02 PST 1998

Pug Bainter (pug at pug.net) said something that sounded like:
> > I'm volunteering to put together an initial mailing after our competition at
> > Candlemas. If you know someone who brews
> > who isn't on this list, send their address to me (at: tuhtahl at texas.net),
> > and I'll add them to the database.
> > Pug-maybe a sign up form with the website?
> I was already working on this, and should have it completed tomorrow. It
> will include the ability to say if you want to include it in an on-line
> version of the database or only an off-line one.

There is a webpage setup at:

http://southern.ansteorra.org/bvc/submission.html

If you are unable to use the webpage, please send mail to pug at pug.net
with:

SCA Name
SCA Region
SCA Group
Mundane name
Postal Address
EMail Address
Phone Number
Interests (ie. brewing, vintning, cordials, judging, all-grain, etc)
On-line publication of information or off-line only

Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "The problem's plain to see
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   Too much technology."
House Flaming Dog     |
pug at pug.net           |   --Styx