BVC - Zarkon?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Nov 12 16:53:46 PST 1998

Good Morning,

  I'm curious to find out if Zarkon of Lizardkeep is on the list. (I
  hope I spelt it right.) He had a sample sheet that he used to help
  educate people quickly, so I'm curious to find out if he could post it
  here for us to work from.

  If he's not on the list, can someone who knows how to get ahold of
  him forward this?

  Thanks!