BVC - Cat's Meow

OxladeMac@aol.com OxladeMac at aol.com
Sun Nov 15 18:50:48 PST 1998

At Laurel's prize, I spoke with a gentleman who did not know about "Cat's
Meow".  I'm sorry I can't remember your name.  You asked me to post the
address on the BVC.  Here it is: http://hbd.org/brewery/cm3/recs/index.html

For those of you who don't know what this is - it's a very useful database of
beer recepies.  Not peroid, but a darn good reference none the less.  I
consult it whenever I'm looking for a recepie, or just to survey typical
recepies for a particular style.  The "Oxtoberfest" that I showed at LPT was
concocted by consulting several Oktoberfest recepies - many of them from this
site.

Enjoy