BVC - Re: ANST - Brewing Round Table..

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Sun Oct 11 19:15:15 PDT 1998

Pug, I will try to sit in for at least part of the round table.

However, with everything _+else+_ that is going on that
Saturday, some of us are going to have difficulty in selecting
our schedules.

(Mild grouse: putting a Brewing item in competition with
Kingdom Eisteddfod for selection of the Premier Bard could
be a little wierd-making...)

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra (Steppes, Ansteorra)
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com
> From: Pug Bainter <pug at pug.net>
> To: bvc at Ansteorra.ORG
> Cc: ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG
> Subject: ANST - Brewing Round Table..
> Date: Saturday, October 10, 1998 2:13 PM
> Good Morning,
>   At Laurels' Prize Tourney, 11/7/98, there will be a round table
>   discussion regarding brewing and vintning within this Kingdom.

<SNIP>