BVC - LPT reminder..

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Oct 27 09:06:51 PST 1998

Good Morning,

  This is a friendly reminder that Laurel's Prize Tourney is only 1 1/2
  weeks away. Are all of you ready for your display? Are you ready for
  the brewing round table?

  I've only heard from 5 people that they are attending. As well, I heard
  there were very few people who were doing any alcohol displays at all.

  What's up? Why aren't people displaying? What can we do to encourage
  people to do more?

In Service,