BVC - LPT reminder..

eric mauer eric.mauer-next at attws.com
Tue Oct 27 09:26:23 PST 1998

Try having rules that make it practical.
Like being able to integrate alcohol into a
body of work, instead of having an entirely seperate
display...

TuhTahl the testy

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:06:51 -0600
From: Pug Bainter <pug at pug.net>
To: bvc at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject: BVC - LPT reminder..
Sender: owner-bvc at Ansteorra.ORG

Good Morning,

  This is a friendly reminder that Laurel's Prize Tourney is only 1 1/2
  weeks away. Are all of you ready for your display? Are you ready for
  the brewing round table?

  I've only heard from 5 people that they are attending. As well, I heard
  there were very few people who were doing any alcohol displays at all.

  What's up? Why aren't people displaying? What can we do to encourage
  people to do more?

In Service,