BVC - Brief History...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Oct 29 16:25:33 PST 1998

Good Morning,

  Thanks to good Master Jin Liu Ch'ang, there is now a brief history of
  brewing and vintning available. This document currently is part of the
  "handbook", but will when he feels he is done with it, it will also be
  a stand alone article.

  The current version of this brief history can be found at:

http://southern.ansteorra.org/bvc/chapter3.html

  If you experience any difficulties viewing this file, please let me
  know so I can fix them. This is a straight word -> html conversion and
  it certainly could be improved upon.

  I for one truly appreciate Liu Jin's work on this endeavor!