BVC - book sources

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Apr 2 20:00:28 PST 1999

Christina (magdlena at texas.net) said something that sounded like:
> Digby is one of the microed books, yes?  Do you know if we can pay a fee and get
> a copy of the microed books, or would someone with a card have to go in and do
> the job by hand?

Someone has to go and copy it, unless they have changed their policies.
This is what prevented me from doing it and a couple others way back
when. Not to mention that it's 10 cents a page, for something like 350
pages. One at a time. Very slow. And. Tedious.

Yeah $35 isn't much for a copy of it, but at the time I was a poor
UT employee.