BVC - women and brewing

Patrick Bureau pbureau at home.com
Tue Apr 6 16:12:51 PDT 1999

Sounds like you need to meet more thunder clan ladies,
they brew 9 Some fine mead I learn to make from a Mistress Mazer,
 and they fight (some even made it to Queen (Eathenvelt (sp?))
and somes times when the men get tired, they are rowdier than men are
(laffs), Maybe that is just teh way teh western known world works...?

Patric de Long-Coeur
Burning Thunder
Ansteorra, Barony of Steppes