BVC - King's College...

eric mauer eric.mauer-next at attws.com
Thu Apr 8 08:47:35 PDT 1999

Pug writes:

> [...]
Do we want to mull about a Kingdom brewing/vintning newsletter?<<<

Given the size of the community (at least from what I've seen) it certainly
could support a newsletter, but only if everyone was committed to providing
content. It's certainly worth talking about.

I think so.

I'd also like to see teaching discussed, so we can share information on
what works, what needs to be taught, problems, etc.

steward sane?<<<<

Heck no! If we do that, event stewards would start to expect it, and events
might actually run smoothly. This would deprive us of stressed out stewards,
who are prime consumers of our products.

doing a combination cooking and brewing collegium in the future.<<<<

That I'm all for. No leads on facilities as yet, but I'll look.

Take it light,
Tuhtahl