BVC - King's College...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Apr 9 07:39:29 PDT 1999

Okay. As far as a "brewing" track at King's College, we have already
signed up:

Alcohol for one and all (Brief overview of different styles w/ hypocras
  made in class - 1 hour - Pug)
Basic brewing (Brief overview of different styles - 1 hour - Tadhg)
Basic Brewing hands on (2 hours - Tadhg)
Beginning Beers and Ales (? hours - Petruccio

I'll see if I can get a few people to sign up for classes on more styles
and topics.

Hey Liu Jin, wanna do your Digby mead class?
Magdelena, weren't you gonna do an herbs in meads/wine class?
Oxlade, wanna do a class on your research you did for Gulf War?
TuhTahl, wanna do a class on Sake? *evil grin*

*innocent smile*

I'll see if I can scratch up someone for History of Wines, as well as
Cordials. I don't know anyone doing Vinegars.

*If* we can actually get all of these people or atleast this number of
classes, that gets us into 10 or so hours of class.