BVC - King's College...

Patrick J. Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Fri Apr 9 08:34:37 PDT 1999

At 09:39 AM 4/9/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Alcohol for one and all (Brief overview of different styles w/ hypocras
>  made in class - 1 hour - Pug)
>Basic brewing (Brief overview of different styles - 1 hour - Tadhg)
>Basic Brewing hands on (2 hours - Tadhg)
>Beginning Beers and Ales (? hours - Petruccio

Hey Tadhg,
     If you are doing a class on basic brewing, mine is going to be rather
redundant.   I wonder why Gunny scheduled two so similar?  Anyway, I'm
already teaching an Autocratting class and would be happy bow to the
experience  :)

     It would also give me another hour to attend a class.  Whatcha think?

Petruccio