BVC - King's College...

Damaris Of Greenhill damaris at io.com
Fri Apr 9 09:47:24 PDT 1999

On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, Pug Bainter wrote:

> Okay. As far as a "brewing" track at King's College, we have already
> signed up:
>
> Alcohol for one and all (Brief overview of different styles w/ hypocras
>   made in class - 1 hour - Pug)
> Basic brewing (Brief overview of different styles - 1 hour - Tadhg)
> Basic Brewing hands on (2 hours - Tadhg)
> Beginning Beers and Ales (? hours - Petruccio
>
> I'll see if I can get a few people to sign up for classes on more styles
> and topics.

If I'm in the country (USA)I would be glad  to teach my mead making
class. Also, I'm working up a "hands on" Making Mead Demo but I would need
a kitchen and it would take about 2-3 hours and need a kitchen.  I've been
waiting to find out exactly when I'm going to have to travel to Canada on
business before I volunteered.

Damaris of Greenhill
mka: Susan Wieland

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice Doggie"...until you can find a rock.