BVC - King's College...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Apr 12 08:17:36 PDT 1999

Chuck Graves (Chuck.Graves at faa.gov) said something that sounded like:
> Does anybody here know about gruit?

Damaris was doing some research into it not too long ago. I don't know
what she found.

As well, I think I saw something on the historic brewing list (or was
the Middle Kingdom's list) about a month ago. I'll see if I can scrounge
it up.

> For what it's worth, I've seen more energy from this group in the last
> few days than I saw in Atlantia in as many years. I'm so glad I'm back
> home. 8^)

Well I know I'm glad to have you here.

Btw, don't get too depressed when this group goes completely silent for
a month or two at a time.