BVC - King's College...

OxladeMac@aol.com OxladeMac at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 15:12:36 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/12/99 11:44:10 AM Central Daylight Time, pug at pug.net
writes:

<< Btw folks, Oxlade mentioned this in a private email. He'd like to make
 the class notes/outlines/etc available to everyone even if they are not
 in the class or at the event. What do people think of making these
 available on-line? I'm planning on discussing other options in the
 roundtable. (Wouldn't some of this make a good first newsletter? *grin*) >>

Actually, what I had meant was that we all post our outlines so that we don't
waste time going over something in one class that might have been the subject
of another.  But now that you mention it, having the notes on-line isn't such
a bad idea.