BVC - King's College...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Apr 12 15:41:01 PDT 1999

OxladeMac at aol.com (OxladeMac at aol.com) said something that sounded like:
> Actually, what I had meant was that we all post our outlines so that we don't
> waste time going over something in one class that might have been the subject
> of another.

Ahh! Well cool, cause I was thinking that we might want to do that. It
would not only let us figure out if we are wasting the students time by
too much duplication, but let others give input on what we might have
missed.

Of course that would mean I'd have to write up the outline more than the
week before. *grin*