BVC - King's College...

Stephanie Rudin srudin at okom.net
Wed Apr 21 09:01:50 PDT 1999

Thanks Pug.  Let me get through finals in two weeks and I'll see what I can do.  I
do have a question for the list, though.  I displayed my cordials at LPT with
absolutely no documentation.  One gentleman told me that he had documentation for
cordials in period and gave me his e-mail address which I promptly lost.  It seems
like his name started with a D? maybe.  Anyway, I recognised his name when he said
it but I'm such a relative newbie that I just haven't been down south much and I
can't remember who he was.  Does anyone have any idea (or do you recognize
yourself??) who this might have been?  If it helps jog a memory, I was the one who
had the galengale, pomegranite (that you either love or hate), apricot and
blackberry cordials.

Pug Bainter wrote:

> Mercedes, I'd start thinking about class material. *grin*

Oh - private to pug - where does the cottontips quote come from?  I know I've seen
you answer this question before but my lord mentioned it the other day and I could
not remember.