BVC - King's College...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Apr 21 09:12:00 PDT 1999

Stephanie Rudin (srudin at okom.net) said something that sounded like:
> Thanks Pug. Let me get through finals in two weeks and I'll see what I can do.

No problem! School and work come long before this.

> One gentleman told me that he had documentation for
> cordials in period and gave me his e-mail address which I promptly lost.

Well I know I've seen some documentation, even without distilling, in _A
Sip Through Time_ which is just a collection of recipes from other books.

Many people just document similar recipes and note the substitution of
alcohol for the distillation process.

> It seems like his name started with a D? maybe.

Well I'm pretty sure I've seen Tadhg and Sosha have documenation for it.
I'm not sure if it may not have been Damaris instead of Sosha since they
were next to each other at Gulf War A&S. (If so, I'm sorry Damaris!) I
*think* Zarcon of Lizardkeep said he had something at LPT.

In case you can't tell, my memory is sometimes a bit sketchy.

> Oh - private to pug - where does the cottontips quote come from?

It's really not that big of a story. There are stores in Japan that have
strange sayings written on normal every day items. My wife brought back
a thing of cottontips with this saying on it when she visited her aunt.

It certainly does get a lot of inquiries though. *grin*