BVC - King's College...

Stephanie Rudin srudin at okom.net
Wed Apr 21 09:49:31 PDT 1999

Is there someone named Damon?? who is active in brewing, etc...?  And I have A Sip
Through Time although I've loaned it to someone.  I really haven't read much of it
yet.  I also have a copy of Culpepper's herbal - I know it is OOP but could I use
that for the herbal medicinal kinds of things?

Tadgh - Do you have anything documentation wise for cordials you would be willing to
share?

Mercedes